Join our growing team!
Infinix is a San Francisco Bay Area headquartered Managed Services Provider. We help our customers transform their IT environments with secure, scalable enterprise-grade services that deliver real-world competitive advantage, enabling change and innovation.
If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment, then Infinix is the place for you. An equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation and benefits, Infinix is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
The Inside Sales / Account Manager is responsible for selling Infinix’s services and solutions through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Inside Sales Representative will reach business targets through excellent telephone sales and communications skills. This individual will also develop his or her phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, schedule meetings and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role and would suit a self-starter.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by individual lead research and external sources.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Regional Sales Managers where & when appropriate.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Regional Sales Managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, solution/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize solution/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Coordinate customer training as necessary.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate CRM.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues as needed.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University or college degree in Marketing, Finance, Information Technology or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- 2 to 3 years of direct work experience in a telesales capacity selling IT Services.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise software sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- Ideal candidates would have previously sold information technologies services.
Service & Support
The Help Support Desk Engineer will provide an initial point of contact for customers and field personnel for issues regarding hardware, software, operating systems, Responsible for the troubleshooting, recording,
analysis, prioritization, escalation, tracking, resolution and feedback of all incidents received by the high call volume of the Help
Desk. MUST have strong customer service skills as well as computer/tech knowledge.
Virtualization – Engineer – VMWare – Enterprise Environment – MS
Systems – IT Infrastructure
Are you a Virtualization / Infrastructure Engineer looking for a
better opportunity? Do you have at least 5-years of hands-on
experience working with Microsoft Systems VMWare, Microsoft Systems,
Xen or Virtual Box , as well as IT infrastructure experience?
We are searching for a Virtualization Engineer – Projects include
mission-critical systems and software development . Current services
include network engineering, telecommunications, information
assurance, help desk operations, data quality, systems integration,
web development and program management.
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Windows Systems Administrator
This is a great opportunity for a Windows Systems Admin with 5+ years
of Windows Server and MS Exchange architecture.